This is a short post today. Turkey to cook, potatoes to mash and kids to hug.
But I wanted to take a moment and talk with you about the struggles you may be going through, so this is a very personal post. I share, because I want you to know a few things:
- I have spent nights sobbing out of fear.
- I have faced foreclosure.
- I have bought Christmas presents with food stamps.
- I have received mystery greetings in the mail – with gift cards for food and gas tucked inside.
- I have had bosses, friends and mentors lead the way.
- I have had people take risks on my behalf.
- I have taken risks on my behalf.
- I have children who have always loved me.
- You are stronger than you think.
- You can do anything you want to do.
- I established this nonprofit because you are worth the effort.
Be good to yourself today. Love yourself and from that, abundance flows.
I love you.
Molly Cantrell-Kraig is a woman with drive. Possessing an innate sense of purpose and a pragmatic, solution-based approach to empowering people, she fused these two traits in order to establish Women With Drive Foundation. Based upon its founder’s personal history, Women With Drive Foundation is a means through which Cantrell-Kraig may effect change on both a micro and macro level. By providing women with something as essential as personal transportation in order to transition them from poverty to prosperity, she, through Women With Drive Foundation, seeks to empower women to help them help themselves. Through this action, the individual applicant benefits, as does society as a whole. Follow Molly on twitter as @mckra1g or @WWDr1ve (Women With Drive Foundation) or “Like” us on facebook.